Despite the billions of dollars invested in them, 95% of FinTech companies are struggling to go mainstream, mainly because of weak product, CVP & message effectiveness: these FinTechs are therefore struggling to accelerate their growth to meet their business objectives and shareholder value targets...
80% of CEOs admit they do not really trust and are not very impressed by the work done by Marketers – while in comparison, 90% of the same CEOs do trust and value the opinion and work of CFOs and CIOs.
That’s one of the striking findings identified by Fournaise through its Global Marketing Effectiveness Program, in which it interviewed more than 1,200 Large corporation and SMB CEOs and decision-makers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
83% of Marketers pay little attention to the Customer Value Propositions (CVPs) in their strategies, campaigns and ads. They do not practise CVP & Message Effectiveness Optimisation (MEO), and then wonder why their strategies, campaigns and ads underperform business-wise when deployed.
1) Only 17% of Marketers really understand and embrace what a CVP is
2) The balance 83% of Marketers think “Form, Style & Awareness” are more important than “CVP & Message” – they are commonly defined as the Traditional Marketers
In today’s age of business performance 76% of Marketers still use the wrong Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track and prove the effectiveness and ROI of their Marketing strategies and campaigns (and therefore prove their worth).
1) For 77% of Marketers, Effectiveness is still mainly about Awareness
2) 74% of Marketers don’t pay enough attention to their CVPs
3) For 71% of Marketers, Effectiveness is just about Engagement